Nov 7, 2010

Members: this is an incredibly Uncaged unreview ungood

by Justin McElroy Nov 4, 2010 6: 15 PM once, I pushing TV around so I could watch He-Man while I ate my Cap 'n Crunch in the dining room. I was four years old. I accidentally pushed more TV, bringing it crashing down on my finger. I had to get eight stitches, and I eventually lost the nail.

I mention this only so that you can fully appreciate the seriousness of me saying that half an hour I spent with fighter Uncaged was very related to TV worst thing that ever happened to me. It's ugly, combat moves only works half the time (except for those which impact directly the right leg, which work in no time). Learning goes on forever before you get to the first round of actual fighting, contrary to ... your coach.It's awful. I would erase Kinect fabric time if it means Uncaged similarly fighter will be lost in the ether.

I'm not giving it a score of because I think scoring game after half-hour sets a bad precedent, and I would rather eat a rain soaked box poison buttholes than ever play fighters Uncaged again.

No comments:

Post a Comment